Director Risk Systems
About the Client
Our client is a leading financial services institution
Reporting to the VP Risk Systems, the candidate will responsible for the development and implementation of risk management systems used for Stress Testing
- Develop, direct and execute plan/strategy to develop existing risk management systems
- Monitor and enhance market data quality that feeds risk systems; investigate and validate data sources
- Develop and maintain clear and complete documentation in compliance with the model risk policy.
- Communicate with key accounts to ascertain future product requirements and resolve problems or concerns.
- Help foster an environment of innovation and co-operation during discussion with senior management team
The following competencies are considered essential for the Vice President Sales:
Appreciates the commercial impact of own work on the organization’s total expenses and revenues; Applies appropriate commercial and financial principles; Understands situations in terms of costs, profits, added-value and return on investment
Focuses strongly on achieving agreed upon outcomes and ensures that key objectives are met; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; Aims to improve upon past performance; Establishes aggressive personal targets and strives to achieve them
Demonstrates capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long periods of time, even in the face of adversity; Works towards goals and willingly tackles demanding tasks; Adopts an energetic approach
Industry & Market Awareness
Seeks to anticipate and respond to industry and market changes/challenges by understanding key characteristics, issues and the factors driving them; Aware of competitor’s products, services and position
Articulates the key points of an argument persuasively; Directly and indirectly impacts the decisions/opinions of others; Mobilizes people into action; Negotiates skillfully and convinces others to own point of view
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting risk management systems
- Degree in technical field – math, computer science, engineering, etc.
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to work under time pressures.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and strong negotiation abilities.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org